2015-12-13

Heavy metal and streetfighting

Models looks best when placed into a diorama!
Yesterday I made a small diorama when I unpacked
my scenery for the first time since I moved to our
new house. I chose to use Cadians (WH 40k) and
some buildings that I built last year.
I also placed some trees and to be honest they are
a little bit small for the scale but it was a real bargain
when I bought them. To preserve my trees I will
soon make small bases and gather them 3-4.
I will also make small bases with rocks and fallen
trees because this will make the right wood-feeling.
Small bushes is also on the list and to make them I
will use foamrubber that will be put on small bases.
I hope the pictures will give some inspiration.
Today it is swedish national holiday and as we say
here in the north: Glad Lucia! :)















7 kommentarer:

  1. Great pics, that bunker is fantastic!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Glad you liked it and I hope that you got some inspiration.Thankyou very much Luca.

      Radera
  2. It is not always that you get an overrated compliment from the master of painting himself! Thankyou very much Michael.

    SvaraRadera
  3. I'm very impresse with these new additions to your set-up, they blend in so well.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Thankyou very much Joe. The woodland camo is great for skirmish in the "nature". :)

    SvaraRadera